Tackle.io enables enterprise software companies to accelerate the use of Cloud Marketplaces like AWS, Azure and Google. Our vision is to transform the way software is bought and sold with a laser focus on helping customers build and drive significant channels of revenue through the Cloud Marketplaces.
You’d be a good fit for Tackle if you value:
Progress over process
Treating one another fairly
Flexible, remote first culture
Light-weight process and high autonomy
We are looking for a curious and independent Product Manager to lead the direction and strategy of our core products. You will report directly to the CTO and work closely with the VP of Engineering.
- Define problems to inform upcoming projects
- Define and communicate the vision and narrative of our product evolution
- Research viability and direction of future ideas
- Define ideal customer and user personas
- Collect buyer, seller, and internal department feedback
- Work with cloud provider partners to ensure roadmap alignment
- Measure, monitor, and report on Net Promoter Score
- Create product support material
- Work with design to create initial UX wireframes
- Approve of final designs for engineering handoff
- Work with product owners to help define and cut scope
- Answer questions about in-flight and upcoming projects
We’re looking for an individual who is:
- An experienced product manager, preferably having worked with cloud saas offerings
- An excellent oral and written communicator
- Data-driven by nature
- Excited by a fast paced environment
· We are Real. We care deeply about our employees, our teammates, our customers, and our partners. Working at Tackle means being free to be yourself. We’re all individuals, operating as a team. We strive for authenticity in everything we do. We’re fun...maybe even best described as “quirky”. Realness involves transparency so we operate with thoughtful transparency.
· We are Responsive. Being responsive to each other and to customers builds trust and shows respect. Responsiveness starts with listening and includes a bias for action. We are here to help - each other, our partners, and our customers. To be responsive and to innovate we occasionally have to step out of the comfort zone; but in doing so it should never compromise our integrity. Think around the corners- navigate, investigate and solve with creativity.
· We are Remote. Being remote-first focused enables us to have a more diverse workforce and diversity provides unique perspectives needed to innovate and succeed. The remote-first culture fosters a better work life balance; uprooting life and moving across country for work can be stressful. Being Remote-first means you don’t have to make geographical sacrifices to do great work. We believe this creates better employees, better products and better service. We want people to love it here, not just think of it as a job.
· You will make a difference. We’re a young company and growing fast. You’ll have the opportunity to impact the product and process as we grow. We care about your growth as well. Whether you’re looking to get into management or take a more technical path we’re committed to helping with your goals.
Benefits of joining the Tackle Team:
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing benefits:
· Work remotely
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Company off-site Summits
· Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
· Internet and Phone Reimbursement
· $500 Home ergo/office set up
· Generous Vacation Plan
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company Surprises and Swag
· Awesome Co-workers
Tackle welcomes and celebrates diverse team members and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all employees. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States.
Tackle.io is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Apply for job
Please login to submit application