Do you want to be part of an energetic and fun software company where your work has a real impact? We’re looking for a Customer Care Advocate who can play a critical role in supporting Articulate’s revenue stream from quote to order.
As a Customer Care Advocate, you’ll execute various sales support, customer service, and subscription management responsibilities for both customers and our internal teams. You’ll be primarily helping our Sales, Success, and Finance teams to meet customer needs throughout the complete sales cycle while maintaining revenue integrity throughout the order management process.
You'll ensure customers can transact quickly and efficiently by facilitating orders, point-of-sale transactions, provisioning, supplier setup requirements, and executing agreements. Additionally, you’ll support the customer’s ongoing account management needs, including subscription changes and renewals.
In this role, you'll:
- Support pre-sales and post-sales activities between Sales, Customer Success, and Finance for all quote-to-order functions, including payments, delivery, upgrades, change orders, returns, refunds, order status inquiries, renewals, and discrepancy resolution
- Facilitate the supplier registration, purchase order setup, and profile management necessary to do business with Articulate
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with essential parties to drive efficient and accurate order processing, reporting, subscription renewals, and revenue recognition
- Support Sales and Success team efforts in recognizing new leads and upsell opportunities while helping to encourage customer retention
- Partner with Finance to ensure supplier portal registration and order integrity to drive accurate billings and collections
- Advocate for customers’ needs by adapting complex processes, while also understanding downstream impacts
- Field incoming calls, chats, and email requests
- Record customer communications and activities accurately and thoroughly in various internal systems, including Salesforce, Slack, and email
- Contribute to ongoing process and workflow improvements
What you need to succeed at Articulate:
- 2-4 years of experience with customer order management or sales support in a sales-driven, SaaS organization
- Ability to navigate and work across disparate systems and applications as an adaptable “human API”
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to be nimble and flexible in your thought and implementation
- Detail-oriented and able to execute complex processes
- Agile multitasker who thrives in a quick-paced environment
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative
- Helpful, dependable, meticulous, and organized
- Exceptional and personable written and verbal communication skills
- Experience supporting customers or in a customer-facing role
- Quick learner who self-manages in a remote environment
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- High quality standards
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of SaaS products and support
- Familiarity with special terms handling, enterprise contracts, and orders
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- You are energized by interacting with and helping people.
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues.
- You’re a positive person who knows how to look on the bright side.
- You bring solutions to the table, not just problems. (But you aren’t afraid to point out where we’re going wrong).
- You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast, and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information.
- You’re able to think on your feet, and you’re a good listener who enjoys breaking down a problem to come up with the solution.
- You embrace process but also know when to be flexible.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 800,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
Apply for job
Please login to submit application