Take care lists a curated variety of responsible and sustainable alternatives for products and services. We want to help and inspire people by offering responsible and sustainable alternatives so we can all take care of ourselves, each other, and our planet in a better way, making better decisions step by step.
We are on a mission to grow the platform with enough options for people to stimulate local consumption and shopping. And we can use your help to accelerate our growth.
As the Content & Social Creator, you are responsible for developing and defining social media strategic marketing campaigns together with the founders. You will get a lot of responsibility in the execution of the social media strategy.
Key Responsibilities and Account-abilities.
• Create, Develop and Manage Content on all Social Platforms.
• Create, Develop and Manage Content on our website.
• Adding new companies to the website
• Making and arranging landing pages for different target groups (sustainable living, clean energy, healthy food, ect.)
Skills & Experience
• 1-3 years of relevant experience in content writing, communication or marketing (note: drive is more important than experience, you'll have the opportunity to learn)
• Writing clear, persuasive, and original copy.
• Organized & Detail-Oriented.
• Good communication & writing skills (in English)
• Work independently as well as collaboratively (remote)
• Eager to learn and ability to work with a pace of a startup (side project)
• An interest in sustainability will be helpful
• Design skills is a plus
Right now take care is still a side project but we have ambitious plans to turn this into a business. Ideally we are looking for a dedicated person who wants to grow with us and wants to join the founding team after the internship period (1-3 months).